We are an international company and have been established for over 35 years. Based in Farnham, we are a group of companies that cover sectors from publishing, training and marketing. We are seeking an Account Manager to work in the education and training sector of the business within a prestigious brand.
The role offers a generous basic salary of up to £25k with a realistic uncapped commission of approx. £5k in year 1. We offer 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising 1 day every year up to 25 days) free parking and pensions scheme as well as the opportunity to travel 3 – 4 times a year.
In the role of Account Manager, you will be responsible for following up on leads, generating enquiries and completing sales for all training courses offered, as well as creating and developing additional business opportunities. This will be achieved through marketing activity, sales, account management, email management and database management along with covering all the administration generated.
The duties would include:
- Update and maintain the prospect database on Infusionsoft
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to market to the database
- Conduct desktop research of the relevant industry’s to be targeted
- Help the Digital Marketing Manager with content for social media posts, blogs, website content etc.
- Make calls following up on leads generated by the marketing activity via email and telephone. Maintain contact with prospects that have been identified as potential candidates
- Make new business calls to potential candidates, associations and corporations who are new to the database
- Attend face to face meetings, exhibitions, events etc. where appropriate and agreed within the marketing plan.
- Generate sales each month to meet targets
- Produce enquiry/sales activity reports as directed
- Liaise with the Course Administrator for the registration of each new candidate
- Liaise with the Finance team to keep all payments and finance spread sheets up to date
- Liaise weekly with your Manager to review progress. Review additional/further opportunities to develop the Education & Training Department of the Group
To be successful for this role you will have previous experience in a Sales and Account Management role ideally within the education or training sector. You will be happy making out bound calls to warm leads as well as managing existing accounts. Exposure or an interest in the maritime industry sector is a huge advantage. Seeking a proactive individual who excels when working to targets. Strong PC skills essential including; word, excel, PowerPoint and CRM.
Please click apply to send us your CV.
Salary: £24k - 32k per year + holiday, pensions and parking
Contact: Emma Ganner
Telephone: 01276 605000