Due to continued success we are recruiting an Accounts Administrator to support our Office Manager across a broad range of Accounts duties. We are a small but successful local company looking to add an Accounts Administrator to our team who has previous Sage Line 50 and Accounts Admin work experience. In return we can offer a starting salary of c£20k plus free parking and a friendly team environment. Working Mon to Fri full time hours you will be part of our successful team within a local well established and successful organisation.
Your main duties will be as follows:-
• Purchase ledger – approve invoices, reconcile supplier accounts, prepare and process supplier payment run
• Sales ledger – Preparing and processing approx. 10 – 30 sales invoices daily from £20 – £80k
• Bank, petty cash & credit card reconciliations
• Allocate customer receipts via BACS/cheque
• Assisting with the time & attendance system
• Running reports from excel and exporting into Sage
• Other general Accounts Admin tasks
In addition, in supporting the Office Manager you will also get involved in some other administrative tasks including facilities and quality administration.
To be successful as our Accounts Administrator you will have previous accounts administration experience gained within the work place and have intermediate excel skills and have worked on Sage Line 50 ideally. In return, we can offer you stable employment with a professional and friendly company.
Salary: £19k - 22k per year + free Parking
Contact: Madelaine Gavrilovic
Telephone: 01276 605000