We are a family business who have been providing financial outsourced services to leading multinational brands and local businesses. We are based in Alton and have been established for over 15 years and due to expansion are now looking to recruit an Accounts Processing Coordinator who is responsible for producing monthly management accounts, and providing support to the Relationship Managers.
This role would suit someone who has recently completed an accounts or finance apprenticeship who is looking to move on to a second job or someone who is studying their AAT and looking for a change of career.
In return we will offer a salary up to £20k, working Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm with an early finish on Friday, free parking, pension, 20 days holiday rising 1 per year up to 25 days and your birthday off each year.
Reporting to the Office Manager and working within a team of 8 including Account Administrators, your key accountabilities as the Accounts Processing Coordinator will be to ensure output of accounts meets the deadline set and ensure VAT runs are completed and submitted each month while complying with accounting standards in regards to data.
The day to day job role will involve:
- Produce & analyse monthly management accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet)
- Data entry of supplier and customer invoices/credit notes
- Posting of wage, takings and petty cash journals
- Data entry and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register, Accruals and Prepayment
- Cash control reconciliations and investigations
- Month End/Year End checks
- Aged debtors/creditors analysis
- Ensuring internal and external deadlines are met
- Processing and submitting VAT returns to HMRC
As a company we encourage employees to further their studies and will offer support to those wishing to attend further education to enhance their skills.
To be successful for the opportunity of Accounts Processing Coordinator you will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience in an account’s role (minimum 6 months)
- Working towards AAT qualification or similar as a desirable
- GCSE’s C and above in Maths and English essential
- IT skills including Word and Excel
- Sage as a desired
As a growing company with proven success year on year this is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for accountancy and wishes to carve a career.
Salary: £18k - 20k per year + benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner
Telephone: 01276 605000