We are an award-winning company and one of Europe’s leading designers and manufacturers within our field. We employ over 100 staff and due to expansion we have a new role available and are seeking an Administrator to join our team.
Based at our head office in Camberley, you will be working Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am – 4pm. We offer a salary of up to £25k with free parking, personal pension, 24 days holiday and profit share scheme.
This is a rare opportunity to join an international, local company who have expanded steadily over the last 10 years and so can offer stability, generous salary and scope for future development.
Working in the metal work housing team and closely with other departments, you will help ensure our orders are delivered on time and give our customers the very best service and experience possible.
Reporting into the Project Manager and working alongside 5 other employees, the duties of the Administrator will involve:
- Maintaining feedback loop to sales when dues dates are not going to be met
- Processing customer orders to create material allocations and works orders
- Creation of new parts and assemblies, including bill of materials and manufacturing instructions – Ensuring we have appropriate information on purchased items– i.e. spec. sheets
- GI inspection detail on new & existing parts;
- Works order generation – from sales orders but also manually to meet stock demands
- Checking availability for works orders, committing components and issuing to production, complete with drawings
- Chasing and scheduling selected sub contracting suppliers or request purchasing to chase selected purchased items
- Maintain works order due dates to meet production schedule.
- Run manufactured parts below minimum order level
- Assist in tube level stock quantities
- Managing box labels/instruction manuals for customer orders.
- Participate in production scheduling & assigning delivery date to all levels of works orders allowing dates to be achieved.
- Liaising with Stores department regarding material movement.
- Liaising with Fabrication department regarding production priorities.
- ISO 9000 and 14001 control and conformance
- Provide assistance to buyer and cover as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be successful for the Administrator role you will have had a minimum of 3 years experience working within an office based support role within administration or sales administration and be PC literate. You will ideally be educated to A Level standard and hold Math and English C or above at GCSE as a minimum. Previous experience working within a manufacturing , distribution or engineering industry an advantage.
Salary: £22k - 25k per year + benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner
Telephone: 01276 605000