We are an award-winning company and one of Europe’s leading designers and manufacturers within our field. We employ over 100 staff and due to internal movement, we are seeking an Administrator to join our design and engineering team.
Based at our head office in Camberley, you will be working Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am – 4pm. We offer a salary of up to £21k, free parking, personal pension, 24 days holiday and profit share scheme.
You will be working for a large organisation we can offer progression for those candidates at the start of their career.
Reporting to the Project Administrator, who works within the team of 5 people,as the Administrator you will support the Design Engineers and the Project Administrator and work closely with all other departments to maintain optimum efficiency and ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded. The main duties will involve:
- Create and maintain standard documentation packs
- Maintain and input accurate housing instructions and design change systems using Microsoft word and excel;
- Administer standard certifications (C of C, Hydrostatic Test Cert. etc.);
- Assist in the maintenance of the technical library and archives;
- Maintenance of the drawing approved library, including drawing status in EFACS;
- Maintenance of the design control index;
- Maintenance of standards, including filing, checking for updates;
- Devising and maintaining office systems;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning;
- Handling incoming / outgoing calls;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Adhoc duties as required
To be successful for the Administrator role, you will be educated to GCSE standard with grade C or above in English and Math’s. You will have some proven administration and office experience, ideally possessing an administration qualification such as NVQ or alike. You will be PC Literate with intermediate Excel and other office packages such as word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Salary: £19k - 21k per year + benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner
Telephone: 01276 605000