We are looking for an organised, analytical and forward-thinking Manufacturing and Inventory Administrator to provide administrative support to the Manufacturing and Inventory teams during an anticipated, upcoming busy period.
The Manufacutring and Inventory Admin reports to the Manufacturing Manager for EMEA. You will be responsible for supporting the Manufacturing and Inventory team with multiple administration tasks including working with staff and suppliers to ensure that Cengage Learning (EMEA) printed books and manufactured media are produced to a high quality, cost effective and timely manner, maintain inventory control for agency titles from our intercompany warehouses and help with the distribution of up-to-date information internally and externally as and when required.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Issuing reprint orders to suited suppliers.
• Ensure titles meet branding standards for both text and cover and that any corrections are considered.
• Manage all reprint titles/files through approved correction vendor via Alfresco archiving system and in accordance with SLA’s
• Check and code purchase order, correction and freight invoices in a timely manner.
• Maintain title records in IPS ensuring all records are up to date.
• Liaise with freight forwarders regarding intercompany transfers and stock orders
To be successful in this role you will need to be IT proficient, have good numeracy and written skills and be a strong communicator.
You will need to be educated to GCSE level or equivalent with a minimum grade C in both Maths and English.
Closing Date is Monday 20th January 2020. I look forward to receiving your CV
Salary: £14,286 per year + 23 days holiday + Bonus
Contact: Karen Pumfrey
Telephone: 01264 333888