We are seeking an Administrator to join our team in Farnham on a temporary basis. This is an immediate start paying up to £11p/h, with free parking and holiday pay accrual. This booking will run through up until November 2019 therefore we are seeking candidates who can commit to this on a full-time basis, 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
Working for a well-established and local organisation, this role is to work on a specific project, as the Administrator you will support our small team in the office with various tasks including:
- Answering of incoming calls and assisting with any queries or taking messages.
- Updating various parties with any changes or updates and making any amendments where needed
- Information gathering and chasing any missing documents
- Scanning of documents
- Inputting of data onto the system
- Sorting of incoming & out going daily of post
To be considered for this position you must have previous administration or customer service experience, good organisational skills as well as attention to detail. Excellent PC skills including Word/Outlook/Excel are also essential. Happy to work on own initiative as well as within a small team.
Please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £9 - 11 per hour + free parking
Contact: Emma-Louise Cluskey
Telephone: 01276 605000