We are a UK based charitable and vocational organisation with our Head Office based in Frimley seeking an Administrator to join our Learning Services Support department working Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm with free parking and 23 days holiday. This is an all round administration support role including some client liaison with our members and external 3rd parties by phone and email.
We would welcome applications from candidates seeking their first office based role or looking to move into an office role from a retail, hospitality or other sector or indeed someone looking to return to work or perhaps you are currently working in an admin role and are seeking a new challenge.
You will be working as part of a small but busy team to support both our learners and tutors.
• To support the Learning Services Department in administering Awards.
• To process, in an accurate and timely manner, student records from initial application to certification using the in house database.
• Main point of contact for Learners/Tutors/Parents and respond to their queries by e-mail and phone.
• Assisting with large mailings to learners and parents.
• To ensure that the Data Protection Act and GDPR principles are followed whenever processing personal data.
• To attend training, meetings and networking events as and when required.
• To work towards the core values set for the whole organisation.
• To promote the company in a positive manner including Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values.
• To maintain the quality standards.
• To be aware that Awarding Organisation Registrations are only made where the funding source is correctly allocated and is in place for the registration.
• To provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
• To maintain good communication with relevant Curriculum Managers and Regional and Area Managers.
To be successful as one of our Administrators you should be PC literate in Word, Excel and Outlook and have good written and spoken English language skills with the ability to work to deadlines. Any experience of working within a charity or the education sector would be an advantage or an interest in these sectors would be beneficial. In return we can offer you an interesting administration support role as part of a friendly team whereby you can build up your office skills to further your career. In return we can offer a friendly working environment, free parking, 23 days holiday plus a contributory pension and a Christmas shutdown of 3 days.
Please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Salary: £18k - 20k per year + free parking
Contact: Louisa Leyland
Telephone: 01276 605000