This is an indeal opportunity for someone who is looking for a first step into adminsitration and to learn all the relevant skills that this role requires. The position is situated in the centre of Chichester and the duties are as follows
About the role:
This role is ideally suitable for people who want to become experts in Administration. They will give you all the training you need whilst you are assisting the Case Managers with their day to day duties, ensuring all protection insurance applications are dealt with efficiently. Once you have completed the training there may be the opportunity to progress to the Case Manager role. The hours are 8am to 4.30pm or 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, in total 37.5 hours per week, with an hour for lunch.
Are you keen to progress, do you have good communication skills with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn? Are you friendly, reliable and hard working? Then I would love to hear from you
- Confirm the details on the proposal with the quotation, check for completeness and update database record.
- Scan and attach relevant documents to database record.
- Correspond with providers, advisers and customers.
- Monitor progress of applications with providers and keep database record up to date.
- Keep a diary record to ensure any outstanding information is chased regularly and proactively including phoning and emailing clients, agents or doctors surgeries if necessary.
- Keep the Team Manager informed of any potential problems or issues impacting the operation of the team, any proposals or the business in general.
- Track and amend applications as necessary on the provider systems and keep database record up to date with any changes.
- To conform to regulatory and cultural guidelines as set by management e.g. Treating Customers Fairly, Data Protection, Health and Safety and EEC, Quality and Service Excellence, Financial Crime, Money Laundering and Complaint handling.
- Identify improvements to, and make suggestions for, improving processes for customers and the business.
- To provide the highest possible standard of customer care, within response times to meet customer needs and satisfy business demands.
- Handle all customer contacts, both verbal and written, in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Show flexibility and carry out any other reasonable duties set by the Team Manager, including assisting with other departments and/or training colleagues.
Full training will be given and there are prospects within the role if yu show willing. apply now for more information.
Salary: £12,000 - 12,250 per year + bens
Contact: Sue Carson
Telephone: 01243 830012