It is our busy time of year and so we require an additional 4 Administrators to join our team on an ongoing temporary contract to start ASAP through to the end of March 2019 working Mon to Fri with free parking and a friendly working environment. We can offer Mon to Fri working hours, free parking and weekly pay. Our Administrators offer back office cashier support, providing an accurate and timely service to our customers although you will not be dealing with the customers directly. The main focus of the role will be to accurately count, balance and process monies in line with our customers requirements during the course of the day. We are an international financial services company and our Administrator/Cashier roles would suit returners to work, students on a gap year or who are saving to go travelling, or candidates looking to move on from their retail or hospitality jobs and find a role that could lead on to an office based role in the future.
As a Cashier, the key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Accurately count, check and balance monies
• Prepare and pack customer orders ready for despatch/collection.
• Process monies coming in and out.
• Fulfil customer orders/deals cashiering to invoices/advises
• Working with varied currencies.
• Operate tills and counting machines.
• Balance the till at the end of the day.
• To accurately identify, check, count and balance currency returned from customers.
• Examine notes looking for counterfeits.
• Sort notes into reusable stock, old and mutilated.
• Data input and complete any required paperwork.
To be successful you should have a good eye for detail and strong numeric skills ideally with GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English. You should be happy to commit to an ongoing temporary assignment. You should have good communication skills and be happy working in a busy environment. PC literate and confident and quick to learn. We can offer an immediate start subject to referencing and background checks.
Salary: £8 - 9 per hour + free parking
Contact: Emma-Louise Cluskey
Telephone: 01276 605000