We have a opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join one of the country’s most storied and historic Coaching Inns, nestled in the heart of a picturesque Surrey village just outside Woking the inn has gained many benefits from its extensive contemporary refurbishment.
The Inn has 43 bedrooms for guests and we have a range of dining options focusing on British timeless classics.The Restaurant offers Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon tea, Dinner and quick snacks as well as hosting events throughout the year.
We are looking for a highly motivated ambitious Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our front of house team and support the already successful restaurant.
Ideally you should have a passion for food, customer service and hospitality. And Ideally have good wine knowledge and be willing to work hard and succeed.
Candidate would Ideally
- have passion and drive for the hospitality field
- have some Bar Experience
- have some Hotel experience
- have restaurant experience
- have strong Management Skills and know how to get the best out of a team.
- be willing to work alongside their team and guide and lead them to deliver excellent service.
- be able to drive
If you think that you have what it takes to join a the team then please apply with a updated CV.
Industry: Other Sectors
Salary: Market related
Contact: Andrea Smith
Telephone: 01483 765544