Are you a consultative sales person looking for a new challenge? If so then this role could be the one you are looking for.
- The role is business to business and you will be making outgoing sales calls to qualifgy and sell the entire range of learning and development solutions, services and products.
- Processing incoming enquiries, advising upon and selling products and services
- Fulfill and exceed agreed indivdula and team targets for revenue and call volumes
- Providing excellent customer care and display a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times.
- Current B2B telesales experience
- Proven record in sales
- Recently from a target driven environment
- Advanced experience of prospecting/lead generation
- Proven experience of high work rate (minimum dials) Experience of selling training experiences
Knowledge and Skill
- Excellent communicator (listening, questioning and note taking)
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to demonstrate good accuracy and attention to detail
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Computerised Data Base Microsoft Excel
- Fluent spoken and written business English
- Flexible and committed
- Positive self-motivator
- Confident & fast learner
- Good sense of humour
- Works well under pressure
- Stays calm and treats internal and external clients well at all times
- Team player
The role is comission based and is paid on everything that is sold as well as repeat business.
There will be a probation period of six months and the benefits are as follows
Pension, Private medical, Life Assurance, Income Protection as well as early finish on Fridays.
The dress code is relaxed and there is parking as well as air conditioning. close to the station and town centre.
Salary: £20k - 25k per year + OTE 32.5
Contact: Sue Carson
Telephone: 01243 830012