Seeking a Catering assistant to support in the kitchen with food preparation and some light cooking. We mostly concentrate on breakfasts and lunch menus such as Jackets, Paninis, Sandwiches and a specials board.
• Must have own transport due to location- free parking available on site
• Responsible for keeping the kitchen work area clean and tidy
• Prepare and serve fresh food Monitor temperature control
• Receiving, rotating and inventory control of fresh and dry store goods
• Have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Be hardworking, honest, reliable and timely
• Adhere to all health and safety regulations
• Have a hands-on approach and build and maintain good working relationships with all team members.
• Have a strong knowledge and understanding of how a kitchen is to be run on a daily basis.
Working hours will be daytime from 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday and 9:30am to 4:30pm on Sundays, 42hrs per week 6 day week then 4. Every Thursday off and every other weekend. 9 to 6
Benefits include lunch on duty, discount in store, pension scheme, and double time on bank holidays, Christmas Day and Easter Sunday off.
Please contact Andrea Smith on 01483 765 544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £17.5k per year + benefits
Contact: Callum Poole
Telephone: 01243 830012