We are a busy private club in Woking with private members and we provide food and beverages for our customers daily. We are looking for a Chef de Partie who has experience in a busy kitchen and can work to high standards. You will be providing excellent food and helping to maintain the high standards that the club has a reputation for.
- To be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production/preparation and presentation of food are of the highest standard at all times.
- Be able to follow instructions from the head chef
- Be able to carry out any other duties required by the management team.
- To follow all Health & Safety & Hygiene procedures.
- Be able to work as part of a team and maintain high hygiene standards in the kitchen.
- Pension scheme
- Clothes allowance
- 20 days +Bank holidays per year
- Life Insurance
Please apply with a current updated CV
Salary: £20k - 25k per year + Benefits
Contact: Andrea Smith
Telephone: 01483 765544