A new Chef Manager is required to take over an existing position within this nice school in East Sussex.
- You would be working Monday to Friday-Term time hours only. However, there will be some requirement to work a few days before the term starts to order food and organise the kitchen in preperation of the students arrival.
- Cooking and preparing for approximetely350 students covering the Mid- morning break, Lunch, Mid- afternoon break, and after school clubs.
- The school will be open 3 saturdays per year for open days- so cover will be required then, as will Parents evening- providing odd buffets and afternoon teas
- On occasions, you maybe required to assist in another school, this would be paid in addition.
- The Kitchen is very clean with some brand new equipment- the kitchen is fully staffed with Full time chefs, KP’s and General Assistants so the Chef manager will get great support from a strong team.
The ideal candidate needs to be very involved for the long term. Show his/her dedication, and be prepared to intergate with parents and students-have a personal touch.
If you are interested, please make contact with Nigel Hill in the 1st instance by attaching your CV, suitable candidates will be invited to the discuss the details of the full Job Description (not disclosed here)
Salary: £22,380 - 24,000 per year + term time only
Contact: Nigel Hill
Telephone: 01273 205281