We are an established company, who have been providing our professional service to clients for over 15 years. Due to company growth activities, we are looking for a Client Manager with excellent accuracy and good client relationship skills to join our expanding team.
Based at our offices in Farnham, you will be working Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm with a salary of up to £30k on offer plus benefits.
As the Client Manager you would need to effectively manage existing client accounts and establish new client relationships providing a high-quality service. Your focus will be very much on the hands-on management of client transactions while also being an outward facing role.
- Establishing client requirements and management of client’s files
- Negotiation and collection of fees
- Checking proxies for company general meetings
- Attending meetings as and when required
- Processing transactions, including the daily reconciliation
- Reviewing legal documentation
- Dealing with corporate actions etc.
- Maintaining shareholder register
- Despatch of shareholder communications
- Providing client management information
- Payment of dividends and interest
- Preparation of annual returns
- Answering overflow phones
Suitable applicants will have previous experience within Share Registration, Investments, Pensions, Legal or Financial Services industry sector. Ideally, The successful candidate will need to be computer literate including Word and advanced Excel skills and have strong analytical skills. You should have accuracy, close attention to detail, have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and have experience of liaising with clients.
Full job spec is available for suitable applicant.
Salary: £28k - 30k per year + benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner