Completions Administrator – Mortgage
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen within a growing financial services company to work as a Mortgage Completions Administrator. We are a leading and award winning financial services provider with one of the most experienced management teams in UK lending.
The opportunity is based in Fleet working the hours of 9am – 5pm, offering excellent benefits and an attractive salary of up to £31k DOE plus company bonus. You will receive 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance and income protection.
The Completions Administrator will provide a professional, efficient and high standard of customer service to customers, intermediaries, solicitors and valuers, acting in a compliant manner at all times. The main focus of the role will be to administer the Buy to Let mortgage applications after mortgage offer has been issued, facilitating a swift and smooth completion of the loan.
Reporting into the Operations Manager (Completions and Underwriting) you will develop and maintain relationships with internal contacts and departments.
The role will involve:
• Work to agreed objectives, service standards and deliverables.
• Ensure relevant documentation and information received is checked for adherence to policy and criteria.
• Deal with queries and enquiries effectively, accurately, and professionally, delivering excellent customer service.
• Provide a prompt reply to all written correspondence.
• Develop positive working relationships with colleagues.
• Make suggestions for improvements to processes to enhance service and efficiency.
• Adhere to internal/external compliance, credit review and audit requirements.
• Apply all aspects of the desired consumer outcomes of Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF).
• Use initiative to resolve queries outside own area of expertise.
• Train and mentor new team members.
• Take responsibility for your own learning and development.
• All other associated duties and responsibilities and carry out any tasks as required by management.
To be successful for this position you will have experience within the mortgage industry or working for a solicitors within legal conveyancing. An underwriting or completions background is preferred. Proven ability to exercise good commercial and professional judgement is required, as well as excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Successful candidates will be PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. CeMAP is preferred or a willingness to study.
To apply please click the apply button
Salary: £28k - 31k per year + Benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner
Telephone: 01276 605000