We are a well-known and well-established National Retailer, who were recognised as one of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for. Due to staff movement, we are seeking a Customer Sales Consultant to join our fun, friendly and close-knit existing team. Based within our modern Head Office in Bagshot, you will be providing support to our customers and stores across the UK. Our employees are the heart of our business, as when customers contact our Customer Sales Support Centre, their experience starts with YOU!
As Customer Sales Consultant it’s crucial that you’ll have the passion and enthusiasm to be warm and welcoming over the phone and have the ability to close sales. This is not a typical call centre job! While we have grown rapidly over the last 20 years, we still have a family feel and great people who deliver exceptional customer experience.
Working 37.5 hours per week including weekdays and some weekend shifts (with time off during the week), with full training provided right from the start, you will be fully supported in your career. In return, we offer a competitive salary of £20,500 p/a plus pension, sharesave scheme, free parking, performance related bonus of approx. 10% paid quarterly, 20 days plus bank holidays and other excellent benefits.
As a Customer Sales Consultant, you are an expert blend of sales and service. Your time will be spent talking to customers, getting to understand their situation, selling the benefits of using the product and gaining their commitment.
The main duties will be: –
- Handle in-bound calls from prospective customers, establishing their requirements, overcoming objections, offering relevant solutions and gaining commitment.
- Work to and achieve individual and team sales targets and KPI’s, by confidently closing sales opportunities.
- Managing and facilitating live chats via the website.
- Maintains a positive, friendly and flexible approach, demonstrating commitment and initiative, whilst supporting others to achieve the same.
- Acts on feedback, implementing change to improve performance and develop.
- Demonstrates excellent telephone skills through building rapport and showing empathy
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of current policies and procedures, ensuring a knowledgeable service is offered at all times.
- Completes customer contact notes promptly and accurately.
To be successful we are looking for someone who has an excellent telephone manner and a natural ability to speak with customers. Candidates with previous experience of working to sales targets and KPI’s, providing excellent customer service within a retail, proactive customer service or sales role are of interest. However, we would consider applications from all walks of life if you have the right attitude and skills.
You should have competent PC Skills, specifically with MS Office (Excel and Word) E-mail and the internet. You will be enthusiastic and upbeat, with a friendly approach and a willingness to learn. The ability to stay calm under pressure and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude, are a must. You should also be educated to GSCE level (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
Salary: £20.5k per year + Pension, Bonus, Parking
Contact: Glen Nash
Telephone: 01276 605000