We are a leading international order management company seeking a fluent French speaker to work within our Customer Service department based at our Head Office in Farnborough. You will be working Monday-Friday with free parking, 28 days holiday plus a benefits package. This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your French language skills, with a local employer who can provide stable employment and the opportunity to develop your office based skills. We are happy to consider candidates looking for their first office based having previously worked in retail, hospitality, leisure or care.
Being part of our Customer Service team, you will be assisting in the management of one of our prestigious French online retail clients and their associated account managers, liaising with both clients and customers through the order process using your languages both over the phone and via email. Your main duties will be as follows:
• Taking incoming calls from retailers and sales staff including the general public.
• Advising price and delivery information.
• Providing Product information/support to retailers and consumers
• Order Processing from faxed, scanned, email and telephone orders.
• Dealing with any daily enquiries coming from Account Managers and Head Office, providing support and relevant information.
• Handling after-sales/warranty returns claims and processing orders to provide replacements.
• Issue/problem escalation to Territory Managers/LC CSA Team.
• Any other duties as deemed reasonable by Customer Service Manager.
• To assist in training by being a “buddy” to new team members and existing colleagues.
You will have fluent written and verbal French language skills plus strong English too. You will ideally have some previous customer service and administration experience within an office, retail, hospitality, leisure or other customer support environment. You must be happy working in a busy office environment representing a high end retailer and should have a confident and professional manner, being able to work to deadlines and manage your own workload. You will be fully PC literate (Word, Excel and Outlook) and be an excellent communicator in both French and English and have excellent attention to detail.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to join a well established and successful company who can further your office based career by giving you some excellent customer service and administration experience as part of our positive and friendly Head Office team.
To be considered for this position please submit your CV.
Salary: £19k - 20k per year + free parking
Contact: Emma Ganner
Telephone: 01276 605000