Our Client is a Hove based company operating in the business market for mobile telephony, they are a business specialist with high credibility in the telecoms market
- Working within a busy and lively Support Team our Customer Care Specialist interfaces with our clients, our suppliers and our Account Managers.
- You will be joining an existing team of 11 people managing our client’s mobile and fixed line transfers and the associated administration
- Including mobile phone repairs, contract completion, customer queries on their handsets and mobile phone accounts and bills.
- The role is highly varied, challenging and requires you take on early responsibility, to be hard working and efficient.
- The role includes a minimal amount of customer service work as well as telephone work, emailing, interaction with clients and colleagues.
- Team work is essential as well as the ability to work independently.
- No selling is required
Personal Spec for Customer Care Specialist
- You will be confident and friendly Customer Care Specialist making and receiving some telephone calls and happy to use email.
- You would be able to take on responsibility fast and be a fairly quick learner for a busy, enjoyable and varied role.
- You will be a good communicator and have a desire to progress.
- You would ideally have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You want to work in a livelier work environment and wish to take on more responsibility and more involved work.
- £18,375 basic + incentives
- Hours are Mon – Thurs 8.30 – 5.45 & Fri 8.30 – 4.45
Salary: £17.5k - 18.5k per year + plus Incentives
Contact: Joanna Hartley
Telephone: 01273 205281