Due to our continued growth and success we are seeking additional Customer Service Advisors working on behalf of our online retail clients who are experiencing increased business. Working from our Covid safe Farnborough offices as part of our busy telephone based customer service teams. Taking inbound phone calls to then process customer orders onto the system and take payment. it is a busy high volume inbound customer service role.
Working 37.5 hours per week with a working day of 9am to 5pm. The contract role is available on a week to week ongoing basis due to extra orders. The Customer Service Advisor roles are anticipated to last for 2 to 3 months and could become permanent within one of our teams if this is of interest or we are happy to accept candidates just seeking ongoing temporary work in the interim.
The role of the Customer Service Advisor is to answer inbound calls from customers, processing their orders onto the system, taking payments and managing customer queries, ensuring the highest level of customer care is met at all times. There will be a high volume of inbound calls to process orders for the customers who prefer to order over the phone rather than via the website. We will also then hope offer further training on our other clients within the clothing, home ware and work wear sectors.
The role would suit candidates with previous customer service experience from an office based role or those who have worked in retail, hospitality, leisure, travel or beauty who are looking to move into an office based customer service role. We are also happy to consider recent College or University leavers looking for their first office based job.
You will be initially focused on one of our newer clients taking orders and payments over the phone and resolving order enquiries or queries. We work on a rota basis 5 days out of 7 and provide rotas 3 weeks in advance, giving days off during the week should you work a weekend shift.
• Answer Incoming Calls and answer customer queries in a friendly informative manner.
• Provide accurate information on products and/or services available.
• Understand processes (i.e. returns) and be able to articulate this on the phone to customers.
• Managing the customer personal credit account process where applicable, from creation to payment handling.
• Undertake all aspects of administrative work competently, including accurate data entry and attention to detail throughout.
• Manage customer satisfaction and resolve or escalate cases of customer dissatisfaction as appropriate and in a professional manner.
• Process the fulfilment of formal customer correspondence.
• Follow Company/Client procedures at all times when responding to customer queries.
• Have a sound knowledge of all Client procedures.
• Use Client/Company software competently.
You should have excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Strong interpersonal skills and/or previous experience working in a customer service based role. The ability to maintain calm under pressure and undertake tasks with speed and accuracy.
Candidates need not have previous office based customer service experience but you must be fully PC literate in Word, Outlook and ideally Excel and have experience of speaking to customers over the phone or in person and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and problem solving skills to ensure the customer is happy plus accurate data entry skills.
Salary: £9 - 10 per hour + Free parking
Contact: Emma-Louise Cluskey