Personnel Selection are currently working with a well established company in Andover, recruiting for an experienced Customer Service and Export Coordinator to join their busy team.
This position of Customer Service and Export Coordinator will suit a candidate with:
- IATA in date training (or ability to gain within 6 months)
- IMDG/ADR awareness
- Sound experience in Exports with an emphasis on Dangerous Goods
- A knowledge of international courier systems
- An understanding of Freight Forwarding
The ideal person for the role is a strong influencer, with solid negotiation skills and a positive can-do attitude.
The role of Customer Service and Export Coordinator will involve:
- Preparation of export and shipping paperwork
- Booking collections and deliveries with freigh forwarders
- Liaising with production and planning departments
- Reporting incidents and hazards
The client is ready to review applications with immediate effect, so if you feel you would suit the role of Customer Service and Export Coordinator, then send your CV over now!
Salary: £25.5k per year + pension, free parking and many more benefits
Contact: Loren Burton
Telephone: 01264 333888