Personnel Selection are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service/Trade Assistant for one of their established client. The Customer Service Assistant will be based at their Head Office based on the outskirts of Andover. Due to the location of their offices, your own transport is essential.
The role of Customer Service Assistant is a varied and busy role and you will be required to carry out the following:-
- Overseeing orders for UK Wholesalers, supermarkets etc
- Manage customer enquiries
- Assist with delivery & transport queries
- Ensure that all incoming communication is passed to the correct departments
- Support appropriate departments to ensure all necessary documentation is completed, as in Quality, Accounts & Consumer Care.
- Request & Supply POD’s for deliveries as and when required
- Liaise with all parties regarding any non-conformance, disputes on deliveries etc
- Ensure Goods Out paperwork & invoices from freight carriers (relating to orders)
- Obtain & send copies of certificates of Analysis to customers.
- General administration
As the Customer Service Assistant you will have previous experience in the following:-
- Good numeracy
- A methodical approach to workload
- Organised, flexible & diligent
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & witten
- Team player
If you would like to be consider for the position of Customer Service Assistant please see your CV to Karen Pumfrey – firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £21k per year + Free Parking
Contact: Karen Pumfrey
Telephone: 01264 333888