CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSISTANT
Personnel Selection is looking for a Customer Services Assistant to join a small company in Andover on a temp to perm basis. This role would suit somebody who is looking for part-time/school hours. There will be a degree of flexibility should the business require it.
As the Customer Service Assistant you would be responsible for:
- All customer interaction – incoming calls, email queries
- Order processing and managing it at every stage
- Manage customer complaints
- Producing detailed customer quotations
- Handle returns
- Process order collections
- Month-end tasks – assisting accounts etc.
- Basic office duties etc.
The ideal candidate for the role of Customer Services Assistant needs to have a degree of flexibility as the business occasionally requires people to work extra hours.
Preferred skill for the Customer Services Assistant:
- Fantastic communication – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Able to think on your feet
- Experience managing a variety of tasks
- A sense of humour – if so, you’ll fit right in!
Hours of work: Monday through Friday 9 am – 3 pm.
Salary: £9.00 - 9.50 per hour + Benefits
Contact: Charlotte Little
Telephone: 01264 333 888