We are seeking a Customer Support Executive to join our fun and friendly existing team due internal movement. The Customer Support Executive role is based within our Head Office in Bagshot providing support to our stores across the UK. We can offer a competitive salary of up to £20.5k plus bonus of up to £5k per year paid out quarterly, free parking, 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis, 20 days’ holiday rising to 25 and a full benefits package.
We are a well-known and well-established National Retailer and the Customer Support Executive will ensure we remain a market leader by offering excellent customer service, ensuring the customer’s needs are at the centre of what we do. Our team at Head Office in Bagshot offer the opportunity for you to progress yourself out of your current role into an office based role with long term career possibilities.
The main duties will be:-
- Handles in-bound calls from prospective customers, establishing their storage requirements, overcoming objections, offering relevant solutions and gaining commitment.
- Managing and facilitating live chats via the website.
- Supports existing customers through their storage journey and exceeding their expectations.
- Maintains a positive, friendly and flexible approach, demonstrating commitment and initiative, whilst supporting others to achieve the same.
- Acts on feedback, implementing change to improve performance and develop.
- Supports colleagues to achieve team goals, shows a genuine interest in others and takes time to have fun and celebrate success.
- Demonstrates excellent telephone skills through building rapport, showing empathy and an understanding of the customer’s circumstances.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of current policies and procedures, ensuring a knowledgeable service is offered at all times.
- Achieves individual and team sales targets on a consistent basis.
- Supports the team to promptly complete additional duties, including on-line call back requests, processing on-line merchandise orders, responding to customer e-mails and processing refunds.
- Completes customer contact notes promptly and accurately.
To be successful we are looking for someone who has an excellent telephone manner and a natural ability to speak with customers. People with previous experience of providing excellent customer service within a retail, proactive customer service or sales role are of interest. However, we would consider applications from all walks of life if you have the right attitude and skills.
You should have competent PC Skills, specifically with MS Office (Excel and Word) E-mail and the internet. You will be enthusiastic and upbeat, with a friendly approach and a willingness to learn. The ability to stay calm under pressure and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude, are a must. You should also be educated to GSCE level (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
In return we can offer a stable employer, career progression and the opportunity to further develop.
Salary: £20k - 25k per year + Pension, 20 days holiday
Contact: Glen Nash
Telephone: 01276 605000