Personnel Selection are currently recruiting for a Data Coordinator to join this established Andover company.
The role of Data Coordinator requires a confident character, who has strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work alongside senior members of staff.
The ideal candidate for the role of Data Coordinator will be:
- A process driven and detailed thinker
- A naturally inquisitive person with an investigative approach
- A proficient MS Office user, with experience in V Look Ups and Pivot Tables etc
- Familiar with the duties and experienced within a similar role
The role of Data Coordinator will involve:
- Gathering relevant information and producing Product Specification Sheets
- Enhance and maintain the comapny database
- Liaising with various contacts regarding product information, contracts and other content
- Communicating effectively, both internally and externally
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to complete the role of Data Coordinator to a high standard, please send your CV ASAP!
Salary: £20k - 22k per year + company benefits
Contact: Loren Burton
Telephone: 01264 333888