We have recruited throughout 2020 due to our growth and are now seeking a Data Quality Documentation Administrator to join our wider Compliance and Operations Departments. We are a leading 3rd party Mortgage Servicing company specialising in the buy to let mortgage sector offering a Mon to Fri 9 am to 5pm working week, competitive salary up to £26k plus discretionary annual bonus up to 15% of salary and a full benefits package plus 25 days holiday. The Data Quality Documentation Administrator role is an excellent opportunity and could suit either a graduate seeking a role to utilise their studies coupled with recent data, documentation or financial services experience or a candidate currently working within mortgages, financial services, data administration, quality, documentation or a credit referencing environment who is seeking a new challenge. The role offers an excellent opportunity to join a well established and successful company who can offer long term prospects.
The main focus of the role is to assist the Operations Compliance Manager in ensuring operations adhere to Data Protection regulations and credit reporting requirements.
- Monitoring and managing internal data protection activities including the fulfilment of Data Subject Rights requests
- Redacting documentation to remove information which is out of scope of the request
- Responding to Data Subject Requests in a timely manner, in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Assisting the team in preparing credit reporting submission files to credit reference agencies
- Investigating credit report queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that the identified issues are resolved within required timeframes
- Maintaining accurate record keeping
- Assisting the team and wider organisation to ensure strict compliance to Data Protection legislation, credit reporting requirements and overall data quality governance
- Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Credit reporting files to be accurate and completed within
- Data Subject Requests are completed in a timely manner
- Adherence to company’s policies and procedures
To be successful as our Data Quality Documentation Administrator you should have strong excel skills to an intermediate to advanced level with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to exercise professional judgement. You should be a quick learner and be keen to develop and learn our sector, processes and procedures. Any experience within the financial services, mortgage or a regulated industry sector would be an advantage as would a good understanding of the Data Protection regulations and any credit referencing industry knowledge.
In return we can offer a starting salary up to £26k plus bonus up to 15% of salary paid annually and with a full benefits package. We can offer the opportunity to develop your career within a leading mortgage company who can offer potential for the future.
Please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Salary: £22k - 26k per year + plus bonus and benefits
Contact: Louisa Leyland
Telephone: 07470 210188