Personnel Selection are currently recruiting for an Editorial Content Assistant to join this well-established company.
The ideal candidate for the role of Editorial Content Assistant is:
- Passionate about creating compelling & creative web content
- Experienced within digital marketing
- Qualification/work experience in HTML and/or CSS
- Experienced in supporting a retail website, preferably for a multi-channel retailer
- An experienced category manager
The role of Editorial Content Assistant will involve:
- Working within the marketing department, alongside Head of Marketing & ecommerce managing the branded Hybris website
- Assist the Editorial Content Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator and Head of Marketing & eCommerce in planning, phasing, scope and implementation of the objectives and strategies of the Marketing Department in a timely fashion in-line with stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure all online products are optimised for both B2B and B2C customers.
- Ensure all brands have functional Brand Pages, including both free and supported (paid for) pages, and ensure said pages are optimised and kept up to date.
- Liaising with manufacturers and suppliers on the creation of and on-going maintenance of Brand pages.
If you feel you have the skills to make the role of Editorial Content Assistant a success, please send your CV with immediate effect!
Salary: £20k - 25k per year + free parking, 25 days holiday, 35 hour week!
Contact: Karen Pumfrey
Telephone: 01264 333888