Our long term established client based in Andover Hampshire is expanding is current team and looking for a Electrical Maintenance Technician.
All interviews will be conducted via current social distancing requirements.
Install, maintain and repair electrical systems in the factory, offices and company house.
Duties and key responsibilities
- Ensure all electrical systems are safe and running efficiently
- Responsible for ensuring breakdowns due to electrical failures are dealt with rapidly.
- Responsible for maintaining all paperwork is up to date and relevant
- Responsible for calibrating and checking instruments
- Perform routine maintenance on production equipment and repair when necessary
- Check new equipment and systems
- Wire machines and electrical panels in line with prints
- Troubleshoot, find root cause and logical solutions
- IEE 17th Edition Qualified
- 240 Volt Experience / 415 Volt Experience
- Experience of working with electrical power and mechanical parts
- Previous work with PLC’s could be an advantage but not essential
Knowledge & Skills
- Machine repair experience (relays, contactors, timeclocks, element changes) preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively across the work environment.
- Ability to work under time constraints and pressures.
- Work as part of a team
- Positive outlook and attitude
If this role sounds perfect for you, then please forward your latest updated C.V today with a brief description of your current circumstances. Thank you.
This role is commutable from Andover, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Newbury and Salisbury.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £23.5k - 25.5k per year + company benefits
Contact: Lucy Cousins
Telephone: 01264 333888