We are looking to recruit an Encapsulation technician for an Electronics company on a temporary basis. Starting as soon a spossible until at least the end of November 2018.
Can you meet the following requirements:
• Ability to operate in an environment where chemical based products such as glues, solders and cleaning agents are used, some of which generate small levels of fume or dust.
• The ability to use hand tools such as pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers and soldering irons for extended periods of time along with the preparation and use of moulds.
• Ability to lift loads up to 25kg from various locations e.g. floors, racks etc.
• Proficiency in hand soldering desirable
• Good general mechanical aptitude.
• The ability to work with small components(key skill)
• Good Literacy and numeracy skills in order to understand procedures and recognise part numbers (key skill)
• Ability to – anticipate and report problems. A willingness to work overtime periods to meet production demands.
We are looking for someone preferably with experience in the preparation of, and subsequent encapsulation of electronic assemblies.
This position will include cleaning and priming of PCBs, surface preparation of metalwork, assembly of some piece parts and the preparation of various materials to coat and encapsulate these parts.
There is an element of moulding and dipping involved in the position.
The role includes the day to day maintenance and cleanliness of the associated equipment.
This role operates in an environment where chemical based products such as glues, solders and cleaning agents are used, some of which generate small levels of fume or dust.
The ability to use hand tools such as pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers and soldering irons for extended periods of time is a requirement.
This role will ensure the effective day to day achievement of time sensitive tasks, compliance to ISO 9001 & KPI performance measures.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £8.97 - 8.97 per hour + Holiday pay
Contact: Nigel Hill
Telephone: 01273 205281