An oppourtunity has arisen for a fitter to join my client based in Basingstoke.
This role reports into the Manufacturing
Manager and is to assemble and fit various processing machinery as specified
via mechanical design in accordance with good manufacturing practices.
- To efficiently strip down, clean, and re assemble second hand processing equipment.
- To report and administer as applicable all fitting activities.
- Manufacture of components – some will require a ‘make to suit’ approach.
- Use of appropriate hand held and powered tools and equipment as applicable in the execution of the tasks set.
- Use of equipment where competent for welding, polishing, finishing, etc.
- Translate design requirements into assembled units in the most efficient manner.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workplace environment compatible with an open workshop facility.
- Work to written manufacturing instructions and complete manufacturing documentation as requested.
- Liaise with other staff to ensure optimum production efficiency and effectiveness is achieved.
- Attendance to customer sites to perform service and repairs.
- Liaison with staff, supervisors and management toensure parts availability is appropriate for the tasks set
If you think this role is for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £11 - 12 per hour + benefits
Contact: Tania Janes
Telephone: 01784 770877