Are you looking for immediate employment? Are you skilled in both administration and finance? If you are, then a temp to perm role has just been released for a well established company on a business park just outside Chichester town centre.
The role is varied and you will be temping in this role for 12 weeks prior to the role becoming permanent.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be a key member of the Admin & Finance team and contribute to maintaining an efficient and accurate administrative function .
The key duties for this role are listed below
• First line reception
• Raising and processing purchase & sales orders
• Receipting in, building and analysing stock
• Processing of purchase invoices
• Despatching and preparing carrier paperwork
• Sales Invoicing
• Responding to customer queries and providing support.
• Coordinating export shipments including the preparation of export documentation – C of O, EUR1 etc. from the Chamber of Commerce.
• Obtaining HCCI credit insurance for Customers
• Credit Control and Credit checks
• Reconciling Supplier Statements
• Intrastat and EC Sales List
• Processing of Company Credit Cards
• Process and maintain Vehicle Fleet
• General office and finance administration as directed by the Finance Director
• Any other tasks and or duties as requested by a Company Director
• Engage in on-going training pertaining to the job role and to the development of other skills that may be identified.
There is plenty of parking here and only five minute drive into town. The hours are Monday to Thursday 9-5.30 with a 5.00 finish on a Friday
Salary: £20k per year + Bens
Contact: Sue Carson
Telephone: 01243 830012