We are an award-winning financial services investment company based in Alton who, due to expansion, are seeking a Financial Planning Administrator to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with experience of working within another financial services company to progress their career or for a recent graduate with administration experience looking to progress their career in a respected and regulated Financial Services organisation.
Working 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri, we can offer a competitive salary of up to £25K (depending on experience) plus free parking, annual discretionary bonus, excellent training and career progression, professional study support, pension and 20.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays and additional time off at Christmas).
Reporting to the Administration Manager, as Financial Planning Administrator you will have a bank of clients and ensure that the servicing of these clients meets the high standards expected. This is a complex and rewarding role and requires an excellent attention to detail, the ability to manage your own time, whilst multitasking and prioritising your workload.
The main duties will be: –
- Sending letters of authority to providers to obtain current plan information. Following up and updating internal office paperwork.
- Arranging internal fund reviews and reports to be written
- Running risk questionnaires and ID checks
- Preparing reports for sending to clients, including gathering enclosures and preparing forms.
- Submitting new business, whether online or in paper format and monitoring the process for its completion. Chasing up when necessary and updating the client.
- Adhering to internal procedures, including data protection and compliance requirements
- Liaise with clients, accountants, solicitors and product providers and updating the database
- Ensure clients and advisers are kept up to date with progress
- Placing trades for clients
- Action client requests – income, withdrawals, change of details, requests for information
- Processing deceased clients and subsequent death claims
- Book client meetings and preparing packs for these meetings
- Providing support to the advisers, ensuring they have what is required for appointments.
- Audit of client’s records and attending client seminars
- Routine maintenance of cash accounts which will involve monitoring cash levels and topping these up if required.
- Work closely with other teams in the office to ensure tasks completed promptly
- General office duties such as opening the post, answering the phone and making client refreshments
In order to be considered for the Financial Planning Administrator role, you will be PC literate, highly accurate, resilient, a fast learner, have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), possess strong numeracy skills and the ability to work within policies and procedure within a regulated environment. Applicants with experience of working within a financial advisor administration or financial services support role are encouraged to apply, as are graduates with administration experience.
In return we can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £25K, plus excellent career and personnel development opportunities, including professional study support.
Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
Salary: £18k - 25k per year + Parking and Pension
Contact: Glen Nash
Telephone: 01276 605000