We are an award-winning company based in Fleet and an exciting opportunity has arisen within a growing Financial Services company to work as a HR Advisor on a 12-14-month fixed term contract basis, to cover maternity. The role will commence in January 2020 with a fixed term period.
This opportunity is based in Fleet working the hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. In return, you will receive a salary of up to £31K, plus 25 days’ holiday, non-contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, income protection and a discretionary company bonus.
The purpose of the HR Advisor is to support up to 100 members of staff and covers employee relations, employee reward, recruitment, general people services and admin. You will develop and maintain relationships with all staff across all departmens, communicating at all levels. You will also work alongside and support all managers to promote the role of HR throughout the business. In order to be considered for this role, you will ideally be CIPD qualified to level 3 in Human Resources however, this is not essential as we will look at candidate qualified by experience.
We have been established since 2014 and have grown considerably over the last 5 years to 100 employees. With one of the most experienced management teams within our industry, we pride ourselves of offering the best products and services to our industry.
Reporting to the Head of HR and providing generalist support to the company the HR Advisor will be required to:
- Manage the entire recruitment process including the administration and ensuring Managers are fully supported to make informed decisions
- Onboarding all new staff including the monitoring of Sterling Talent Solutions pre-employment responses, highlighting any areas of concerns
- Introduction of all new staff into the Company ensuring a professional and friendly welcome
- Building and maintaining strong relationships during the negotiation, creation and monitoring of Agreements for Services with employment agencies and recruiters to ensure high calibre candidates are sourced to meet the ever-changing needs of the business and taking appropriate action if they fail to meet service levels
- Responsible for the monthly Payroll process ensuring total accuracy and set deadlines are met and act as a main point of contact for all staff
- Administration of all Company benefits (pension, healthcare, life assurance, income protection, childcare vouchers, eye care vouchers)
- Responsible for all other HR related administration including but not limited to probation reviews, absence monitoring, job role changes, remuneration reviews, employment references etc.
- Support and/or work alongside the HOHR dealing with ad-hoc ER issues as they arise
- Support the HOHR in the wellbeing of all staff by liaising with Managers and Occupational Health as required
- Producing various methods of HR communications including but not limited to monthly Exco Report and Staff Newsletter
- Support Facilities Co-ordinator in her absence ensuing general office services tasks are carried out e.g. opening incoming mail, franking outgoing mail, monitoring refreshments & stationary, providing catering as required
- Identify and recommend continuous improvement of HR processes and practices
- To contribute to / manage ad hoc projects as required
To be successful for the HR Advisor (12-14 Months FTC) position, you will ideally be CIPD qualified to Level 3 minimum in Human Resources, with at least 2 years proven generalist HR experience. CIPD is not essential as we will look at candidates who are qualified by experience within the HR sector. Candidates must have experience within employee relations, recruitment, benefits and rewards as well as generalist HR support. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential as is experience with report writing.
You will be PC literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Office products and adaptive to ongoing change. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known and well-established financial services organisation and will pay up to £31K, plus excellent benefits.
Salary: £26k - 31k per year + Pension, Free Parking, Life Insurance
Contact: Glen Nash
Telephone: 01276 605000