Personnel Selection Andover are currently recruiting for an Industrial Sewing Machinist / Assembly Operative to work at our client based within the Andover area.
Please note this role is about 30% sewing and the rest of the time working in production or despatch.
This role is a 12 week temp to perm position. After 12 weeks being successful the client will offer you a full time contract.
To be considered for this role, You must meet the following criteria:
- You must have experience of working with Industrial Sewing Machines. Not Domestic / Home sewing machines.
- Happy to work on large batch runs of items.
- You will have good eyesight and strong attention to detail.
- Be able to read patterns / Diagrams.
- Be able to work within a team or under your own supervision.
- Have a methodical and diligent approach to your workload.
- Happy to use fabric cutting equipment and tools.
- Work with various textiles from cotton, PU and Leather.
- Most important of all a good sense of humour!
If this position sounds like the perfect role for you, then please send us your latest updated C.V today! Thank you.
This role is easily commutable from Andover, Basingstoke, Winchester, Salisbury, Amesbury, Tidworth, Whitchurch and Newbury.
#sewingjobs #andoverjobs #hampshirejobs #personnelselection #industrialjobs #manufacturingjobs
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £9.30 - 11.00 per hour + company benefits
Contact: Lucy Cousins
Telephone: 01264 333888