We are one of the largest online retailers in the UK in our product field and are currently seeking an Installations Assistant to join our team on a 6 month contract to cover our busy seasonal period. We are based in Chobham and are a small family run business but are growing rapidly.
The Installations Assistant will join a team of 7 and will be required to work Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm. In return you will receive a salary of up to £21k, paid overtime and other company benefits, including an end of contract bonus.
We have been established for over 10 years and distribute, as well as install our product across the whole of the UK. This role has the potential to grow within the business and transfer to a permanent role with the successful candidate having the opportunity to explore many areas of the business.
Working alongside the Chief Installations Manager, working across the South East (Exc London), you will be responsible for the following:
- Excavating and removal of soil for trampoline installation – includes the barrowing of soil into skips
- Mainly hand digging but possibly using the mini digger
- Assembly of equipment
- Some “light” landscaping (relaying of turf)
- Some “heavier” landscaping work – removal of soil, concrete etc.
- Assist in the building of bespoke wooden climbing frames
- Unloading and loading of containers
- Preparing UK orders for despatch including labelling
- General warehouse duties including cleaning on occasion
You will always be working alongside a team of installers.
To be suitable for the Installations Assistant role, you must have some previous experience in a labouring role and be happy carrying out installations at various sites across the south east. You will have basic PC skills. You will posses good customer service skills in order to communicate with our customers on site. If you have experience working in garden maintenance, grounds work, landscaping or labouring then your skills would be transferable.
Candidates will need to be used to working outdoors and will need a certain level of strength and fitness for what can be a fairly physically demanding role. Full training will be given
You need to have a full clean UK driving licence.
Industry: Other Sectors
Salary: £20k - 21k per year + benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner
Telephone: 01276 605000