Internal Sales Support Administrator (Financial Services)
We are an award winning and growing financial services organisation and due to expansion, an opportunity has arisen to work as a Internal Sales Support Administrator. We are a leading financial services provider with one of the most experienced management teams in UK lending.
This is a new opportunity and is based in Fleet working the hours of 9am – 5pm, offering excellent benefits and an attractive salary of up to £26k plus company bonus. You will receive 25 days’ holiday, non-contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance and income protection.
This role is a telephone-based role (incoming calls predominantly) supporting our Brokers with technical portal queries, broker registrations, overflow for incoming criteria/case update calls and generally supporting the internal sales team with administrative duties and telephone enquiries ensuring you are building relationships and acting as the main point of contact.
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager and working in a team of 5 Sales Support Administrators, the role will involve:
- Provide technical expertise to intermediary’s regarding products and underwriting
- Take responsibility for calls in order to resolve enquires to the intermediary’s satisfaction and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Maintain the intermediary database and set up new Company’s; ensuring processes for distribution routes are followed.
- Produce spreadsheets for daily/weekly/ad-hoc MI on intermediary registrations and activity.
- Provide technical IT support to intermediaries and problem solve intermediary portal issues.
- Resolve administration problems by analysing and identifying solutions.
- Liaise with Operations for queries.
- Understand and keep up to date on competitor’s products.
- Act in a compliant manner at all times in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Take full responsibility for regularly updating own knowledge on company products, processes and procedures in order to provide the best information at all times.
- Support team members to meet service standards and achieve results.
- All other associated duties and responsibilities and carry out any tasks as required by management.
To be successful for the Internal Sales Support Administrator, Previous experience will include Financial Services preferably from a lettings or banking background. Mortgage experience an advantage, but not essential. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential. You will be PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
An interest in financial services and to further your skill set through studies would also be welcomed as would a CeMap qualified candidates.
To apply please click the apply button
Salary: £22k - 26k per year + Plus benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner
Telephone: 01276 605000