To help co-ordinate and assist with the production of large format one off or small batch run print items. Working to achieve a high end result with a quick turnaround for the customer and within budget and time scales as set by the Management team. Helping to co-ordinate the fitters and installationists as required. This is a physical hands on print role assisting a “hands on” Production Manager. You will become a vital and essential part of the company team. This role offers a variety of tasks in the working week from printing, liaising with customers and other departments within the company face to face and via the phone. Controlling stock levels and dealing with stock suppliers. Operating print machinery and packing and despatching of stock.
YOU WILL NEED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
- Hands on print experience of dealing with a variety of Large Format Print items. – Signage, Billboards, Exhibition stands for example.
- Drivers Licence.
- Run machines smoothly and within safety guidelines. Maintain machinery and contact service providers if necessary.
- Ability to converse and interact with customers face to face and via telephone in a professional manner.
- Assistance in the provision of costings and quotations for customers.
- Able to notice, advise and rectify print production issues.
- Happy to put forward suggestions and viable solutions with the design team.
- Literate and Numerate.
- Computer skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Cope well under pressure and able to work to strict time-scale.
This role is based in Andover buy is commutable from Basingstoke, Winchester, Salisbury, Southampton, Reading, Newbury, Eastliegh and Hook.
If this sounds like a role for you then please apply with your latest C.V today or contact our Personnel Selection Andover office for more information and guidence on the role.
**PLEASE NOTE – WE DO NOT SPONSER WORK PERMITS – YOU MUST ALREADY HOLD ENTITLEMENT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK**
Industry: Other Sectors
Salary: £23k - 26k per year + BENEFITS
Contact: Lucy Cousins
Telephone: 01264 333888