We are an award-winning company and due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen within a growing Financial Services company to work as a Compliance Administrator, within the Legal and Compliance team. This opportunity is based in Fleet working the hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. In return, you will receive a salary of up to £25K, plus 25 days’ holiday, non-contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, income protection and a discretionary company bonus.
The purpose of this role is to carry out administration and customer support within the Legal and Compliance department and provide a high standard of professional, efficient customer service to all contacts. You will therefore play a pivotal role in protecting the business from fraudulent activity and act in a compliant manner at all times in line with regulatory guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, following training, the job holder will be required to:
- Ensure complaints are investigated and responded to in line with policies and procedures, including the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Maintain the Conveyancing Panel including adding and removing firms, ongoing due diligence, ensuring the published list is up to date
- Deal with queries and enquiries effectively, accurately, and professionally, delivering excellent service in relation to Complaints and Conveyancing Panel membership
- Ensure records are updated and maintained in accordance within agreed policy and procedures
- Work to agreed objectives, service standards and deliverables
- Develop positive working relationships with internal contacts
- Continually consider improvements for service and efficiency
- Apply all aspects of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Take responsibility for your own learning and development
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as required by management
To be successful for the Compliance Administrator position you will have previous experience working in an administration role and have proven experience of compliant handling. You will preferably have mortgage experience and or Financial Services and regulatory experience but this is not essential. Successful candidates will be PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. A related degree qualification is preferred but again not essential.
To apply please click the apply button
Salary: £22k - 25k per year + Bonus,Pension,Healthcare
Contact: Glen Nash
Telephone: 01276 605000