Maintenance Person – Full time
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance person for a full time post Mon-Fri (08:00hrs – 16:00hrs) for a Facilities Management company based in Woking.
The main function of this role is to support and assist in maintaining all areas within their property portfolio on a daily basis. As the Maintenance person your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
• Ability to resolve problems and adhere to health and safety guidelines
• Ability to deal with other contractors or maintenance workers
• Being resourceful and self-motivated
• Physically able – capable of working with machinery or moving equipment
• Being flexible
• Able to resolve complaints quickly and efficiently
• Able to work as part of a team
• Good communication skills
The Maintenance person’s primary and overall responsibility is to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for the residents. This person must be a hands-on team player with sound organisational skills. The Maintenance person will interact positively with all team members by immediately taking the necessary actions as requested and by responding to and resolving these promptly.
You must have recent experience of plumbing, electrics, carpentry, painting & decorating and general maintenance, combined with a good general knowledge of handyman duties. The candidate would ideally come from a handyman or maintenance background.
Please apply with CV to the email address supplied.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £20k - 25k per year + .
Contact: Sandra Wilson
Telephone: 01483 765 544