We are an award-winning company and one of Europe’s leading designers and manufactures within the engineering sector. We employ over 150 staff and due to internal movement, we are seeking a Marketing Communications Executive to join our Marketing team.
Based at our head office in Camberley, you will be working Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am – 4pm. We offer a salary of up to £35k, free parking, personal pension, 24 days holiday and profit share scheme.
Our offices and manufacturing site have expanded substantially over the last decade and so we can offer a stable employment with plans for further growth. This is an exciting opportunity for the suitable individual to evolve the role to their key strengths while also being involved with the growth of the marketing department and future personal progression.
The main focus of the role will be on the internal and external communications side of the marketing mix within the international engineering sector. You will ensure effective, timely marketing communications with internal and external customers that helps to develop and convert business opportunities and drive profitable growth.
You will be responsible for the production and delivery of marketing communications across the UK and Europe, ensuring all marketing output is executed. This role will also be responsible for producing communications that meet the needs of both internal and external customers, ensuring information that is produced is coherent and has relevant targeted content for PR, Blogs, editorials etc.
Working in a team of two and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with other internal departments including sales, production, technical and HR while also managing the external communications with our distributors, trade show organisers, suppliers and outsourced PR agency.
The duties of the Marketing Communications Executive will encompass:
- Generate and manage the marketing communication plan and ensure implementation against timelines
- Generate ideas, and write PR and case study content working in conjunction with sales engineers and external providers
- Manage Sharepoint online to ensure all required marketing collateral for the effective promotion and support of our products and services is easily available to internal
- Manage CRM system to categorise contacts into relevant groups for targeted marketing campaigns
- Ensure supporting literature and datasheets are up to date and consistent across sharepoint and the website
- Manage exhibitions from messaging through to assembly and dismantling of stands
- Work with individual departments on internal marketing requirements
- Collate relevant news stories and successes and generate a newsletter for distributors on a quarterly basis
- Provide continued input and to the rolling strategic marketing plan
To be successful for the Marketing Communications Executive, you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role and ideally have experience within a manufacturing, production, engineering or technical sector. You will have previous experience with website content management systems and be able to demonstrate marketing expertise using social media. As the role is heavily weight to the communication and content side of marketing, you will have had experience using SharePoint or similar document management systems as well as experience using a CRM database. You will also need to be PC literate in Word and PowerPoint.
Being an international business and a manufacturer of technical products, you will need to have an interest or aptitude to understand technical information. Previous experience with InDesign and Photoshop is an advantage as having a relevant qualification within Marketing, albeit not essential.
To be considered please submit your CV for immediate review.
Closing date for CV’s is 18th September 2019.
Salary: £30k - 35k per year + benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner
Telephone: 01276 605000