Mechanical Assemblers, Production Operatives and CNC Machine Operatives and general Machine Operators required now for permanant roles. These positions are for Mechanically minded persons who have a great interest in learning about and assisting in the building of bespoke Industrial/Commercial units for the Health Care industry. If so we are looking for the right candidates who are looking for a long term position and who are looking to learn and progress in a fantastic environment.
Please see below what we are looking for: Is this you? If so, please apply! Mechanical Assemblers and Production Operatives
- Do you have the aptitude for mechanical work including the understanding of basic mechanical processes?
- Have you experience OR interest to learn how to build and assemble engineered products, including wiring, winding coils, inspecting intricate work,?
- Do you have the ability to learn how to work precisely and accurately to instruction/drawings?
- Have you any experience in metal assembly/repairs on any machines ie the assembly of car parts/ motorbikes parts using garage tools ?
- Do you want to learn how to use new tools on new products, at this stage you need to have manual dexterity?
- Do you work well with work colleagues? team work on these projects is really important.
Due to location, it is important but not imperative to have your own transportation to travel to and from work.
Buses do travel from Worthing too, and arrive with only a 7 minutes walk from the Company.
Hours of work are 8.50am to 5pm- there are other shifts too.Overtime is paid mid week and weekends.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £18k - 18.7k per year + benefits
Contact: Nigel Hill
Telephone: 01273 205281