We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer/ Draughtsperson to join a dynamic engineering company who are proud to be one of only few contractors that wholly designs and manufactures its own products.
- Assisting with the preparation of drawing office documentation
- Produce detailed manufacturing drawings through 2D, 3D & CAD
- Review and analyse specifications, sketches and drawings
- Modifying and revising existing designs i.e correct operating deficiencies or reduce production problems and costs.
- Use of engineering principles to develop and prove a design
Requirements and Abilities needed
- Design engineering/documentation control experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and specific engineering materials
- A strong understanding of engineering drawings and adhering to drawing office practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proven 2D, 3D & CAD skills
- Knowledge of MRP systems.
- Problem solving engineering issues
- Work well within a team or under own supervision
- High attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to project lead
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £25k - 27k per year + Benefits
Contact: Karen Pumfrey
Telephone: 01264 333888