Personnel Selection are seeking 3 operatives to work for our established client based within Andover Hampshire. You will join their manufacturing team as a temporary production operative however other duties may also be required of you. You will demonstrate flexibility across the shop floor and will be trained in multiple processes to enable this. This is a set day shift position working Mondays to Fridays with an early finish Friday afternoons. Training given. This will be an ongoing temporary role.
Duties and key responsibilities
- Set up and run machine, achieving a quality approved product
- Operators will be expected to work manual or semi-automatic die casting machines for making aluminium products. This typically involves lifting equipment and ladles of molten aluminium up to 10kg in weight.
- Good standard of GCSE’s or equivalent.
- Previous experience of industrial metal working essential.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to visually monitor quality
- Ability to follow procedures in an accurate and timely manner
- Good attitude to work and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work as part of a team
If this sounds the perfect oppertunity for you, then please submit your latest C.V to us today.
This role is easily commutable from Andover, Winchester, Newbury, Basingstoke, Eastliegh and Romsey.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £8.78 - 9.08 per hour + company benefits
Contact: Lucy Cousins
Telephone: 01264 333888