My client is looking for a permanent Mobile Repair Technician to join their established Commercial vehicle body building team asap. The Repair Technician is an important role as the mobile unit is a new scheme that the company is introducing to its clients. So a professional approach and experience in a relevant field is very much needed.
The main duties of the Mobile Repair Technician are –
– To inspect and carry our minor repairs/replace parts to roadside Commercial vehicles.
– To ensure all company are adhered to at all times.
– To work alongside management, effectively planning the logistics.
– To operate hand-held technology for record keeping and image taking.
– Complete all time sheets, material schedules and all other company paperwork (relevant) diligently, precisely and legibly.
– Quality controlling own work-
– As the company will be providing the work van, you will be expected to comply with the company van policy.
The successful candidate will –
– Have previous experience repairing (body work) Commercial vehicles (Essential).
– Have mobile technician experience (Desired)
– Have excellent customer service skills.
– Have a flexible approach to working hours.
– Have s full valid driving license.
– Be computer literate.
The core hours for this job are 07.00am – 16.00pm, however there will be some weekend and evening work, so a flexible approach is needed. The salary depends upon experience.
If you are interested, please click apply.
Industry: Other Sectors
Salary: Market related
Contact: Sonia Barton