We are a well-established and family run financial services brokerage based just outside of Camberley, specialising in mortgage and protection products. Founded in 2002, we pride ourselves of providing an excellent service to our clients and are looking for a Mortgage and Protection Administrator to join our busy and friendly team. You will be a highly competent administrator, with experience within mortgage or insurance, if not we will consider other financial services or estate agency experience.
Working Mon-Fri 8.45am-5.15pm (45 minutes for lunch), we are offering a starting salary of up to £25K (depending on experience) plus full training and progression, free parking, 20 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays, rising 1 day per year up to 25), a company pension and bonus scheme.
Reporting into the partners, as Mortgage and Protection Administrator, you will be responsible for providing effective administrative support in the running of the business, supporting a team of Brokers from the point of sale to completion.
The main duties are:
- Prepare and manage client files in respect of mortgage and insurance applications.
- Monitor and process applications effectively through to a successful conclusion.
- Provide regular updates to clients and directors.
- General administration duties, including managing office supplies and resources.
- Maintain statistical data in respect of business activities.
- Liaise with lenders, life offices and clients in a professional, polite and informative manner.
- Assist in the production of illustrations, recommendation, and suitability documents for client
- Manage telephone, internet and written enquiries in a quick and effective manner.
- Manage post in and out.
- Fully participate in identifying opportunities and new business processes, contributing to the
- wider planning of the organisation.
- Undertake regular training and take responsibility for continuing professional development.
- Always adhere to industry regulation and legislation guidelines as set down by the Financial Conduct Authority and any other regulatory bodies.
The successful candidate for the Mortgage and Protection Administrator role with have a minimum of 2 years of proven administration experience, within mortgages or insurance, however other financial services or estate agency will be considered. You will be educated to a minimum of A-Level with excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
This is a busy yet rewarding role and you will need to be confident working in a highly regulated environment, with recent proven PC skills (Word and Excel) and the ability to learn and maintain many lenders systems, with training provided. You will be highly accurate, self-motivated, able to work as part of a team with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a professional confident and efficient approach.
In return we can offer a starting salary of up to £25K, plus excellent benefits and career development opportunities, with a privately owned family brokerage.
Salary: £22k - 25k per year + Parking, pensions, bonus
Contact: Glen Nash
Telephone: 07305 053300