We are a leading Mortgage company specialising in the buy to let mortgage sector seeking an additional Operations Customer Service Administrator as part of our wider Operations Support team. You will be working Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm with free parking, 25 days holiday, annual bonus and full benefits scheme with a generous salary of up to £26k. We are a successful and stable company and you will be part of our busy support team who manage and deal with all aspects of post completion activities and processes relating to existing residential and buy to let mortgages.
The role will cover both telephone, email and postal correspondence with our customers both domestic residential and buy to let investors with multiple mortgages. Your main duties will be as follows:-
• To effectively manage and deal with all aspects of post completion activities and processes relating to existing residential and BTL mortgages.
• Handling borrowers’ queries both by telephone and in writing in line with company policies and procedures. With consistent accuracy and within agreed time scales.
• Ensure compliance and adherence at all times to the 6 TCF principles, and all other regulatory requirements.
• Provide a prompt and comprehensive telephone response to all customer queries.
• Provide a prompt reply to all written customer correspondence.
• Communicate with the customer in a manner that is fair, clear and not misleading
• Take ownership of any queries that arise and ensure these are investigated. Refer queries as appropriate and ensure all queries are placed with the correct department.
• Identify a possible complaint case and strive to satisfy customer grievance promptly.
• Liaise with other departments within the Company to ensure optimum service for the borrower and to minimise risk for the Company.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adapt to changing priorities
• Evaluate the current work processes and procedures and look for improvements
To be successful as one of our Mortgage Operations team you should ideally have previous mortgage customer service, administration, sales or operations related experience. However, we will also consider candidates with experience from other financial services sectors including banking, insurance, debt management, pensions or investments. You should have strong PC skills and be educated to GCSE Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English.
You should be an accurate administrator but also have strong customer service and client liaison skills both over the phone and in written correspondence.
Please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Salary: £22k - 26k per year + bonus and benefits
Contact: Louisa Leyland
Telephone: 01276 605000