- The successful applicant will be managing a team of injection moulding machine operators within a class 8 cleanroom environment. The role will be to ensure that the night shift team adhere to the rules and regulations and the company’s quality policy.
- The manger will be expected to work as part of the team between managerial duties.
- You must have excellent written and spoken English.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience working with injection moulding machines
- Experience of managing and motivating a production team
- Full training will be provided by the current Supervisors / management team. We would expect that 2-3 weeks day shift training would be the minimum requirement.
- Managing the cleanroom assembly team and quality control personnel.
- Ensuring the quality of the shift production.
- The Manager will report to the Managing Director
- Training the assembly staff, and responsibility of the quality of the production.
- Maintaining and managing the team training records
Pay / holidays and breaks:
- Pay is to be discussed based on the candidates experience for the role. Estimated £30,000 – £35,000 per year Salary
- Our client shut for all UK bank holidays as well as over the Christmas period.
- For the full time position 25 days paid holiday will be provided
Industry: Other Sectors
Salary: £30k - 35k per year + TBC
Contact: Jamie Boyle