Personnel Selection are looking for 8 Night Shift Production Operatives to work for one of our prestigious clients based in Andover Hampshire.
These roles are very manual positions with heavy lifting involved. Working within the companies Paint Shop and Fabrication Teams. You will be expected to start on the training shifts which are rotational of earlies and lates for the first 6 weeks before going onto a set night shift pattern of 8.30pm to 6am. No weekends involved. You will work through us as an agency for 12 weeks. After the 12 weeks has finished and you have proven successful in the role, our client will take you directly. At this point additiuonal fantastic company benefits are offered to you.
You will need to meet the following criteria to be considered for these positions:
- Happy to be on the training shifts which are rotational of earlies and lates for the first 6 weeks before going onto a set night shift pattern.
- Full training given.
- Able to start at short notice.
- Lots of lifting involved so need to be physically fit.
- Preparing metals for the fabrication and paint team.
- Using hand tools, machine minding and general production duties where needed.
- Happy to work in warm environment.
- The local public transport will not get you on time for shift so you will need to have your own transport organised.
- Flexible attitude needed and a good sense of humour.
- Need to be over 18 for insurance purposes.
- Training pay starts at £9.96 and moves on to a shift premium of and extra 33% when transferring to the night shifts.
If this role sounds perfect for you then please apply today with your latest C.V
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £9.96 - 13.25 per hour + company benefits
Contact: Lucy Cousins
Telephone: 01264 333888