We are recruiting on behalf of Formex Archive Services Limited who are seeking an Office Manager to join their team in Dunsfold, Surrey. You will be responsible for looking after the busy office and supporting the director to ensure the smooth running of the office.
We are a specialist archive company set up 25 years ago and we manage data storage solutions for business and industry throughout main land UK. Our areas of expertise include records management, secure destruction of documents, scanning and cloud storage solutions.
Working in an office based role, Monday to Friday and offering a salary up to £25k, the successful candidate will have a background in organisation and administration with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Due to our location applicants for the position must be car owners and hold a full clean driving licence.
As the Office Manager your role will involve:
- Reception duties, including answering incoming calls and taking messages
- Following up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
- Answering general emails and postal correspondence
- Contacting suppliers and ordering office supplies to ensure consistent stocking of
- Managing health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
- Arranging travel and accommodation plans when required for Directors
- Providing administrative support as needed to the Managing Director
- Ensuring that the office as a whole is kept tidy at all times
- Running monthly invoices and debt collecting
- Liaising with the company accountants when required
- Dealing with post and couriers, assisting with big mail outs of reports, etc
The skills we are looking for to be successful for the Office Manager role are:
- Previous experience of managing an office
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and able to manipulate
- calendars/diaries and emails
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements in an office environment
- Strong organisation, delegation and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
If you would like the opportunity to work in a dynamic and varied role then please apply with your CV, covering letter and salary expectation to Mark Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £23k - 25k per year + benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner
Telephone: 01276 605000