We are a leading Mortgage company specialising in the 3rd party buy to let mortgage servicing sector and are seeking an Operations Trainer within our Operations department that covers Customer Service, Arrears and Loans staff. The role would suit candidates with proven mortgage work experience who are now seeking a new challenge that can utilise their mortgage knowledge and allow you to develop your natural confidence and presentation skills within a Trainer based role. You may currently provide training to new starters as part of your existing mortgage servicing or support role and so view this position as a step up in your career. You will provide induction training for new starters and ongoing training support to our Operations team of approx. 50 staff. The Operations Trainer role is part of our continued growth during 2020 and our plans to further develop the business during 2021.
You will be working Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm with free parking, 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, discretionary annual bonus up to 15% of salary and additional benefits with a salary of up to £31k.
The main job role is as follows:-
- Develop and deliver training across all operational areas in line with Regulatory and Company requirements.
- Work closely with Team Leaders and Department Manager to establish a fully trained and competent workforce to manage the Servicing of all assets under management.
- Ensure all Company Policies and Procedures are adhered to within the Operational Department in accordance with Business Service Standards and TCF principles.
- Maintain accurate records of training and competency
- Act at all times in accordance with the requirements of the SM&CR.
- As part of the training and development team, work alongside Quality Assessment Specialist and Policies & Procedures Specialist to identify and develop a programme of individual and collective training for all operational staff.
- Plan, develop and deliver training programmes and coordinate external training activities.
- Act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence in all dealings with customers and 3rd parties
- Ensure all Regulatory requirements are met.
- Ensure teams adherence to all legislative, compliance and audit requirements.
- Continuously review for changes in legislation, Policy and procedures to ensure accuracy, efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Support and carry out Quality Assessment function and any ad-hoc duties across operational teams as and when required.
- Observe proper standards of market conduct
- Maintain full working knowledge of all Primary and Specialist functions by way of regular interaction with relevant Teams.
- Any other duties as required
To be successful as our Operations Trainer, you should have proven mortgage work experience and ideally be CeMap qualified. You should have excellent English Language skills both written and verbal. You will need the ability to research, compile and create your own presentations. Any management skills courses or an ILM level 3 or above qualification is an advantage. You should have strong presentation skills and be confident in your abilities to deliver presentations/training remotely or in person. You will need to have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this stand alone role:-
- Meeting organisational targets against business plan whilst working flexibly and pro-actively with colleagues and 3rd parties.
- Detailed working knowledge of both Specialist & Primary Services practices, regulatory requirements and best practice methodologies.
- Full working knowledge of all Primary and Specialist Servicing Policies and Procedures.
In return we can offer a generous salary, the opportunity to secure a rarely available Trainer based role to utilise your mortgage knowledge and the chance to work for a stable, successful and growing company. A salary up to £31k plus bonus plus a full benefits package. The Operations Trainer role is an excellent opportunity to take a step up in your mortgage career from another mortgage based support position or utilise your existing mortgage and training skills gained within another mortgage role. At present we are working remotely but hope to be back in our Head Office in Fleet when it is safe to do so.
Please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Salary: £25k - 31k per year + plus bonus and benefits
Contact: Louisa Leyland
Telephone: 07470 210188