We are looking to recruit a person who wants to be trained up into this manufacturing paint spraying environment, the position will involve the following:
- Loading components onto hangers/Conveyor and having ability to keep up with the Conveyor process.
- Job will involve the hanging of trays and many other small metal components onto hooks and guiding into the paint spray area, supervising the process at all times.
- Ensuring the exact paint colour specification.
- Working with various components daily (500 each week) that will need paint spraying, and then quality checking the products have been 100%sprayed correctly.
- Checks paint colour requested on drawings- 80% machine spraying and 20% manual spraying (corners)
- Ensure the area is kept clean and tidy, the floor is clear of obstruction at all times.Safety 1st at all times.
- Initial Training for this area would take approx 2 hours- and full scale operation in this area would take at least a weeks training.
- Safety shoes must be worn at all times- client will supply overalls and goggles and gloves and all health and safety training provided from day one.
- There is potential for training also in other areas and so a mechanical aptitude would be very beneficial.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £7.50 - 7.83 per hour + holiday pay
Contact: Nigel Hill
Telephone: 01273 205281