We are well-established and successful family run business based in Farnborough, who specialise in the management and transport of large scale luxury goods. Working closely with our suppliers and clients we provide excellent customer service at all times, delivering to our customers worldwide to ensure their needs are met to the highest standard.
Due to staff movement we are seeking a Part-Time Finance Administrator to join our small but friendly team, working 4 hours per day 16 hours per week Mon to Thursday. In return we can offer a competitive salary of up to £24K (pro rata), 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata), free residential parking and a pension scheme.
Reporting into the Managing Director and supporting the senior member of the finance team, the Part-Time Finance Administrator will be using Sage on a daily basis, providing finance support and a flexible approach to general administration requirements in order to meet business requirements.
The main duties will be:-
- Generating and processing invoices.
- The accurate administration of data into Sage accounting software, including purchase orders and updating transactions.
- Processing expenses and subcontractor expenses.
- Cashflow forecasting.
- Setting up client and job folders and updating the status.
- Diary management, booking travel and general office administration support to the other team members.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages during busy periods.
- Correct administration on all aspects and tasks that are required of you.
This role will develop and grow with the business and with the right person. Therefore, in order to be successful as the Part-Time Finance Administrator you will ideally be proficient with Sage, however training we can provide training for the right candidate. Intermediate to advanced Word/Excel and Outlook knowledge are essential, as is the ability to work self-sufficiently and demonstrate an accurate eye for detail.
This role would suit someone who is highly organised with a positive, proactive and self-motivated approach, who enjoys working for a small but busy company. In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a growing business.
Salary: £10 - 12 per hour + Free Parking & Holiday
Contact: Glen Nash
Telephone: 01276 605000